What to expect from our pump company.
- Always request ACPA Certified operators.
- Operator must have personal protective equipment.
- Always stay a minimum of 20 feet from power lines.
- Be sure equipment has updated boom inspections and any repairs are completed.
- Always use outrigger pads.
- Always use safety straps on tip hose and all other hanging attachments.
- Always provide a designated spotter if the boom can extend into the danger zone of power lines.
- Clear all personnel any time air enters the placement system.
- Never use a placing boom as a crane.
- Never allow a pump to operate with extra pipe held horizontally by a crane.
- Never allow pump to set up or operate in the dark.
- Never allow anyone near the discharge hose while priming.
- Never allow more weight to hang from the boom than recommended by the manufacturer.
- Never use a boom over an unextended or shortrigged outrigger.
- Never attach a metal device to the end of the discharge hose.